Play iOS games on your Android smartphone using Cider Apk, which is one of the finest iOS emulators till date. Why would you that?, have a look down.
The list of amazing and addictive games you would find on Google Play Store is infinite. There are thousands (Maybe even million) of games and apps in the Google Play Store that will help you to get the most out of your android device. However, there are a few apps and games that are exclusively available only for iOS-based devices.
Meaning, you cannot install or get those apps to work on your android device unless you install the Apple OS which isn’t possible practically. But don’t dishearten yourself yet, there’s a workaround available for this issue. You can use any iOS emulator on your android device to download and install iOS apps or games.
But finding a reliable iOS emulator for android isn’t hectic task as there are many fake and poor quality emulators available. Recently, we came across the Cider Apk 2018 iOS emulator that can handle your requests with ease.
What is Cider (Cycada Apk)?
It is a powerful iOS emulator that manages to run any iOS games or apps on any android device without any issues. The app can be used in many ways to fulfill your need of having an iPhone or iPod.
In case, if you are an app developer, Cider Apk 2018 can help you in the testing process. If you are someone who is desperate to enjoy all the iOS exclusive games or apps on your android device, then Cider App is a good one for you.
Make sure your device is running on Android 4.0 or higher android version. Any android device must have more than 512 MB of RAM for a lag-free experience.
*Latest Update*: The Cycada is working very well with the latest Android 8.0 Oreo and it is said to believe that it’s going to support all Android P devices as well.
Download Cider Apk 2018 for Android – Latest Version with Improved Features
Getting the Cider Apk 2018 is just a matter of a few minutes now, just go through the following steps and you will be good to play to iOS games on your android device for free of cost.
However, there are some limitations with the Cycada apk; you cannot use apps that require GPS, Bluetooth, Sensors or even camera. You’ll have to adjust with that if you want to get iOS games on Android.
- Download the latest Cider Apk version using the link on your Android device. (It’s completely safe and tested)
- Once the downloading is completed, tap on the Apk file to start the installation process.
- After completing the installation process of the app, clear all the background applications and processes from task manager.
- Now launch iOS emulator on your Android device, (It may crash for 2-3 times, just close the app and reopen it again to make it work)
- Search up for your desired games or apps in the App Store, choose the app and select Install option.
- That’s all, whenever you download an iOS game or App in Cider App, it will be automatically saved on your SD card.
Note: You must enable the Installations From Unknown Sources in order to install the Cider Apk 2018 on your android device. Open up your settings, scroll down and head over to “Developer Options,” there you will find the option called “Installations From Unknown Sources.” Just enable it and close the settings.
Cyder iOS Emulator Latest Version Details
|App Name||Cider (Cycada)|
|File Size||40 MB|
|Requirements||Android 4.0 or Up|
|Total Installations||1 Million+|
The emulator carries a handful of awesome features, check them now.
- The app is completely free.
- Emulate iOS apps, games on Android smartphones. The whole process is completely free and you don’t need to spend money.
- Supports various Android devices, no matter it is Android 2.0 or Android 4.0 and up to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The User Interface of the app is as same as the iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc).
- Very less bugs made it work effectively.