Kinguser Apk 2018: A lot of you might have rooted your android devices with the help of Kingroot Apk as it offers a single touch rooting process. Kingroot is a great rooting app for Android, in fact, it’s one of the simplest yet powerful. However, Kingroot didn’t any root management app except the basic one that comes inbuilt in kingroot app.
Due to lack of proper root management app, a lot of people have moved to SuperSU app which is a great root privilege management app for Android.
After receiving a lot of requests from the users, the team of Kingroot has recently launched a new root management app for users who have rooted their device using the Kingroot App. Today, in this article, we’ll be sharing the latest Kinguser Apk 2018 version with you.
What is KingUser Apk?
You may wonder why someone would choose Kinguser Apk 2018 over SuperSU for root management. First of all, Kinguser is an exclusive root management app for kingroot users (Other users can also download though).
There are lots of aspects that many root management apps lack, one common problem is the ability to hide the root access so that apps won’t be able to determine whether your device is rooted or not.
Alongside, there are lots of additional features in Kingusre apk 2018 which we’ll discuss in this article.
Kinguser Apk v5.3.2 for Android Free Download
There are many sites providing Kinguser apk on the web. But most of them are old or outdated versions which may have performance issues. Below we’ve shared the latest kinguser v5.3.2 version for Android, just go through the steps to install it on any android device.
- Download the Kinguser Apk file using the direct download link on your Android device. (Android version must be 4.0 or higher)
- Open up the downloads folder; there you will find the apk file, just tap on it to begin the installation process.
- If your device is already rooted, then kinguser may ask necessary permissions. Once you grant the authorities, the app will be installed on your device.
- Now open the Kinguser app, one the home screen, you will find an option to verify the root status of your device.
- If you get a successful message, it means your device is rooted properly, and Kinguser app can be used. That’s it!
Note: Kingroot and Kinguser are not same, they are built for different purposes. Kinguser is smart root management application for Android, while Kingroot offers one-touch rooting for Android.
Kinguser App 2018 Version Full Details
|App Name||KingUser App|
|Requirements||Android 4.0 or Up|
- KingUser offers single tap root authorization system for Android apps. Whenever an app requests root permissions, Kinguser quickly pops ups and asks the user to confirm the action.
- Kinguser can help you to protect your data from suspicious apps. It will show you details of the apps that are trying to access the system memory files.
- It’s an easy way to limit the root authorizations. You can grant or decline permissions for a particular app whenever you want from the app.
- Easy to navigate and smooth UI makes it a top-notch application for root management purpose.
- In case, if your device isn’t performing well, then Kinguser can boost up the performance by eliminating unnecessary system processes.
Few other articles you may like: